What is our Accelerated Luxury Sales and Marketing Program™?
The exclusive Accelerated Luxury Sales and Marketing Program™ (ALSMP™) is ideal for selling one-of-a-kind, incomparable fine properties. Every market has a threshold above which homes are more difficult to value, and the typical strategy of price reductions, prolonged advertising and PR exposure can hurt more than help the outcome of an eventual sale. When it comes to $5 million, $10 million and $20-plus million homes and estates, price often has no bearing on interest level, and price reductions are both costly and ineffective. Deadline-driven marketing campaigns have proven to be the most efficient manner to move higher end properties.
Here are some highlights of ALSMP™*:
- 60-Day Accelerated Sales Solution, from start to close of escrow
- Property is sold for the highest Fair Market Value
- Global database of 640,000+ high-net-worth individuals, advisors and agents
- Global database of 275 ultra-high-net-worth billionaires
- International and domestic exposure with targeted marketing
- International and domestic PR and sales promotion campaign
- All Buyers are qualified and vetted upfront – NO purchase contingencies
- Proof of Funds and Escrow Deposit are required – NO financing contingency
- All Buyer due diligence is done upfront – NO inspection contingency
- Property is strictly sold “As Is” and “Where Is” – NO repairs contingency
- Marketing expenses are paid by us and our marketing partner – NO upfront costs to Seller
- We will list the property for sale – NO upfront engagement fees
- FREE Confidential Property Evaluation – NO cost or obligation
- FREE Confidential Consultation – NO cost or obligation
For more information, FREE Property Evaluation and FREE Confidential Consultation*, please send an inquiry using the form below or contact directly: Robert Dudek, 1-888-994-4BLU (258) ext. 8128, 619-280-1400 ext. 8128, email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
*Limited time offer, subject to change. Each property is evaluated on its individual merits. All proposals are issued in writing and at no charge.