SAN DIEGO, CA – A real estate is investor seeking to purchase new or existing real estate developments and projects in San Diego and the Western United States (CA, AZ, NV, CO, OR. WA). Here are the types of projects that meet the criteria:
• Stalled for-sale or rental condominium/townhome project
• Partially-constructed or non-stabilized Class-A apartments
• Highly-leveraged, value-add, Class-B apartments with looming debt maturities
• Hotel repurposed as apartments
• Project with value-add potential
• Preferred size/value: $10M to $50M (can go higher)
• Off-Market opportunities are preferred
The investor is well-capitalized (no need for deal financing), will pay a fair market price and has a proven track record of quick and reliable performance.
Contact Robert Dudek directly with projects or inquiries at: email@example.com, 1-888-994-4BLU ext. 8128. The Blu Summit Real Estate Group at KW, www.BluSummit.com, CA Real Estate Broker Lic. 01524589, 01037546.