SAN DIEGO, CA – FREE Educational webinar “Use Your Home to Stay at Home” conducted by Robert Dudek , MSEL on August 25th at 11:00 AM PDT explains and illustrates the concept of using home equity as a part of an effective retirement planning strategy. During the webinar Robert will share examples of how home equity is calculated, accessed, and used as tax-free income and/or lump sum distribution without selling or renting home and without mortgage payments for life.
The covered topics will include:
- What is the #1 Retirement Concern Most People Share?
- Home Equity: How is it Calculated, Accessed, and Used ?
- How to Get Tax-Free Income or Lump Sum distribution From Your Home Equity Without Selling or Renting It?
- How to Obtain a Mortgage to Purchase or Refinance a Home With NO Mortgage Payments for Life – Guaranteed
- Home Equity Conversion (HECM) and Reverse Mortgages – How Do They Work?
- Common Myths and Facts About HECM and Reverse Mortgages
- Pro’s and Con’s of HECM and Reverse Mortgages
- BONUS SESSION: How to Avoid a Million Dollar Retirement Portfolio Mistake – based on a 30-year research study published in the Journal of Financial Planning (#1 professional publication for Financial Planners and Advisers)
- Q & A
All attendees will receive two FREE eBooks: “Use Your Home to Stay at Home” published by the National Council On Aging (NCOA) and “At Ease Retirement” by FAR. To RSVP click HERE.
The webinar is presented by Robert W. Dudek, MSEL and co-sponsored by Statewide Home Loan Corporation and The Blu Summit Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty. Robert is an industry veteran, with over 30 years of experience in real estate and mortgage finance. He graduated with honors with master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business , is a licensed Real Estate Broker in California and Hawaii (CA Lic. 01037546, HI Lic. 21367), as well as a licensed Mortgage Broker (NMLS ID 313005). www.shlc.com, 1-800-507-9990.